Sunday, January 6, 2008

Episode 65 is up!

This's the first episode of 2008 and I tried to kick it off with a bang.

As soon as Metaplace hits beta I will be working on TBOWL Quest (working title) and a lot of the planning and ideas and how the engine'll work and stuff has already been figured out'n stuff so all I'll have to do is start! So look forward to that. I know I am.

Also, if any of you out there still use IE 5.5 or IE 6 for some reason, please update to IE7 or Firefox. I'm no longer going to spend anymore of my time/energy trying to fix the PNG's on my site. It is taking up valuable time/energy that I don't have. So please, just upgrade.

Forum stuff... The forums have been totally dead... I post in there a lot and there's all kinds of fun stuff that you'd otherwise never know because it'd all be too long to post here. (This's supposed to be short!) So please check that out. Registering is easy and it is completely spam-free!

That's about all I have for now. Have a happy fun and safe New Year and hopefully your resolutions are remotely obtainable!

-TBOWL

No comments: