Sunday, March 16, 2008

TBOWL Guest Comic 1 + Dark Red Guest Comic

This is a great guest comic from a very nice TBOWL fan, Andreas Gustafsson of
Invincible Jeff! Thank you very very much Andreas, it looks so awesome! You captured the mood and humor of my comic very well and the art is fantastic! Also, check his comic out. I've liked it for a long time and I think you will too.

Also the guest comic I did for Dark Red is up. Lynn from Dark Red is a good friend of mine and I am so privileged to be able to do a guest comic for her. She also has a really great comic, and if you have spare time, I ask that you go check hers out as well. It is a superb photo-comic that stands tall above the rest by leaps and bounds and I highly recommend it.

Thank you Andreas and Lynn!

In TBOWL news, the progress of my printed comic is moving forward, so thank you everyone for your patience. I'll be back online with Volume 2 as soon as I can.
-t

No comments: