Sunday, March 30, 2008

Guest comic 3 is up!

Here is guest comic #3. It is from Wayward Robot!!!!!!!! If you haven't read his comic before, you need to stop reading this now, and go check his comic out!

Seriously, go. :P

Go...

Okay welcome back! I'm about half way done with getting Volume 1 in printed form but still not making any promises on when it'll be done. :(

Thanks a ton to Andreas and Bum, and now to Briggs. I should have 2-3 more coming and I'm very excited about, so stay tuned for those, and also keep checking out my bonus section, I'm adding everything to that. :D (New stuff from Mirz and Matt in there if you haven't been in there in the last few weeks.)

I can't think of anything else for now, so thank you for your patience while I work on my printed vol. 1 and talk to ya'll later!!!!
-t

No comments: