Sunday, April 27, 2008

74 is up!

74 is up! A new Webcomic Beacon is up. I have a guest comic dropping on a friend's site within two weeks. I'm going to try to get my comic sent for its 1st print this week. As soon as I get that back pre-orders will start.

I can't thank all of you enough who stayed with me through this break I took... I promise the next time I go to print you won't even see a delay, but I really wanted this to be the last time I tried to print Volume 1, and the only way I could do that is if I threw a ludicrous amount of effort at it. I wanted there to be no doubt in my mind that it was the best possible work I could do without a complete restart of the series, and I spent way too much time on episodes 13+ to justify a restart.

So anyway. Thanks again. Read my forums, I post lots of fun stuff on there, no spambots.

I think that's all I got... Mario Kart Wii and the new steering wheel are a blast. I highly recommend it.

Have a great week! 50 billionth website reorg coming soon probably!!!!

-tbowl

No comments: